Wednesday, August 8

Your August Covergirls

I don't know if I would be able to go home tonight with all roads flooded. Anyways, I was able to browse some of the magazine's covergirls (and man) for this month of August.

1. FHM Philippines (G Tongi): Since when was the last time she posed for FHM? Eleven years ago is it??? But its worth the wait as she welcomed FHM back with open arms. I remember I was still struggling in my career when she posed for FHM the first time.


FHM August 2012


2. Rogue (Bea Soriano): I have no idea who she is. But this makes Rogue more interesting don't you think?


Rogue August 2012


3. Esquire Philippines (Ben Chan): This would be another first but not for Esquire as Bench's mogul Ben Chan will be on the spotlight. Would you guess what he'll be wearing? XD



 
Esquire Philippines August 2012


4. Playboy Philippines (Iwa Moto): The former three-time FHM cover babe has moved not just from one TV station to another, she also gone for Playboy as well. I'm not complaining as I have yet to see the magazine from cover to cover. Also she has not one but two different cover for readers to choose from. Would choosing the best cover be that hard? XD


You want this one?


Or this one?


Just get a copy at your nearest bookstore before its gone. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...