1. Its been more than 2 months since the last time I've posted my swabeng random thoughts here.
2. After close to 5 months, I'll be back working again as an IT Service Desk for an online gaming company. I was suppose to start today but I had to complete some of my requirements first which may take me a few more days.
3. As of today, I have close to 60 pending posts to edit, not counting 40+ more that I drafted in my planner. With work coming my way, it may take some time to push my backlogs to zero.
4. As only a few know, I've lost 300+GB of pictures when my laptop crashed. It was unexpected as my daughter played with some few keys as I couldn't recover them anymore. I don't blame my daughter as she was only curious on most of our stuff here. Rather, I should have backed-up the day before when I was writing my post for Marian Rivera.
5. After being diagnosed with hypertension, my diet was never the same again. I mean, I don't eat as much as I used to except on special occasions but I have to burn them right away. Another culprit was my sedentary lifestyle that I just sit down almost the entire day. The only exercise I had is when I take my daughter out for a walk of if I have errands to do.
6. For the past 4 and a half months, I got to baby-sit my daughter almost full-time. She had brought the best and worst of me that made me realize how difficult and fun fatherhood can be. XD
7. As mentioned in #4, I had installed both Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom 4. But I need to get familiarized with the latter as I got to create some actions on the former which can make my post-processing much easier.
8. As of today, I don't have any backlogs (blogs) for 2011. But for photos, there is a lot of work to be done. XD
9. The longer I don't shoot (take photos), the more I feel stressed. That was proven after I went out last Sunday to take pictures for the CNY in Binondo. Now I feel less stressed and I hope I could shoot more often again.