Thursday, February 14

Your Valentines Date this February (Covergirls)

You got no date his Valentines I assume? =P

Anyway, just grab some of these magazine with these ladies as the covergirls. I would assure you that you'd have the feeling of having a gorgeous date as you browse through the pages. XD


1. FHM Philippines (LJ Reyes): Its her second time already and I'm sure most of her fans would be delighted  to see her grace the cover once more. And she does not have one cover but two so take your pick. XD



FHM February 2013 



FHM February 2013 


2. Esquire Philippines (Solenn Heusaff): Declared as the Sexiest Woman Alive in 2013 by Esquire Phils., She can be seen almost everywhere. From tv ads to print and from tv shows to movies. I'm sure she has no way to go but up. 



Esquire Philippines 2013



3. Rogue (Sarah Meier): Another issue to collect! Also known as the Music Issue, I'm sure this mag would be loaded with some of the best known talent in the music industry plus Sarah Meier included. XD



Rogue January/February 2013



4. UNO (Fourplay + A Surprise Covergirl): I guess they're here to stay. Though I hope they feature on a monthly basis, this would do for me (for now). With 4+1 covergirls, who would say no right plus Melyssa Grace is also in the magazine. 




UNO January/February 2013



5. Playboy Philippines (Several foreigners): Uhm, they have not one, not two, not even three but eleven covergirls for Playboy plus our very own PMOY Sky Aisuru. I'm sure  you got more than enough ladies to keep your imagination going. You could take your pick between two covers as well. XD



Playboy Philippines January-February 2013




Playboy Philippines January-February 2013


Well there you go. Get your copy now before its gone. Now I'm off to my first day of work. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...