Thursday, September 6

Your September Covers

Well, -ber months are here and the weather is getting pretty much cooler and cooler. Ever wonder who would be the covergirl/coverboy of you favorite magazines? Let me share you and my initial impressions.

1. FHM Philippines (Melissa Ricks): At last, she finally say yes to FHM after years of waiting. I guess this would be perfect to start our September.


FHM September 2012


2. Rogue (Olivia Medina): I have no Idea who she is but the cover is interesting with the Style + Design issue. I have yet to grab a copy as its not yet available.


Rogue September 2012


3. Esquire Philippines (Ramon Ang): After Ben Chan, another tycoon is featured in this months edition. Did Ramon Ang bought the whole world? Will see.


Esquire September 2012


As of press time,I have to see what Playboy and UNO (they're coming back) has to offer. So now head to your nearest bookstore and grab a copy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...