1. It took me more than three months to follow-up this from my last Swabeng Random Thoughts.
2. I'm still thinking if I should load some of my software (Adobe CS5 and LR4) on our new laptop without having any problems.Though the old laptop still works, its only a matter of time before it dies out on me while I'm in the middle of something.
3. Now that my Project 365 (for Migmig) is done, I'm in the process of going beyond it. Though I'm still thinking of a new Project 365 but I don't know what would be my subject. I'm thinking of Danbo but I have yet to get one (or more).
4. From 60 pending blogs, now its up to 84. Not counted are 30 more as it's still drafted on my Starbuck's 2012 Planner.
5. I may get 2-3 planners for 2013 as I need to choose the best ones. I currently have 7 planners this year and I'm using only one of them XD.
6. With 10 photography books (plus several photography magazines), I guess I need a new shelf for them.
7. With 2 months and a few more days before my contract ends, I need to update my resume for both print and online. At the same time, I need to edit some pictures on a Saturday in the office. So far, I'm making headway for 2011 albums as I got to edit around 15-20 sets.
8. With my dead tooth still with me, I need to stabilize my blood pressure first as I could compare it from a roller coaster. I know I cannot have it extracted in the afternoon as my blood pressure is high during those times.
9. Migmig really needs a "yaya" to free up everybody's workload at home.
10. I guess I have to start backing up every post I made already. Using MS Word 2003/2007/2010 would be a good start I guess XD.