Tuesday, July 17

Swabeng Random Thoughts Part 4

1. It took me more than three months to follow-up this from my last Swabeng Random Thoughts.

2. I'm still thinking if I should load some of my software (Adobe CS5 and LR4) on our new laptop without having any problems.Though the old laptop still works, its only a matter of time before it dies out on me while I'm in the middle of something.

3. Now that my Project 365 (for Migmig) is done, I'm in the process of going beyond it. Though I'm still thinking of a new Project 365 but I don't know what would be my subject. I'm thinking of Danbo but I have yet to get one (or more). 

4. From 60 pending blogs, now its up to 84. Not counted are 30 more as it's still drafted on my Starbuck's 2012 Planner. 

5. I may get 2-3 planners for 2013 as I need to choose the best ones. I currently have 7 planners this year and I'm using only one of them XD.

6. With 10 photography books (plus several photography magazines), I guess I need a new shelf for them. 

7. With 2 months and a few more days before my contract ends, I need to update my resume for both print and online. At the same time, I need to edit some pictures on a Saturday in the office. So far, I'm making headway for 2011 albums as I got to edit around 15-20 sets.

8. With my dead tooth still with me, I need to stabilize my blood pressure first as I could compare it from a roller coaster. I know I cannot have it extracted in the afternoon as my blood pressure is high during those times.

9. Migmig really needs a "yaya" to free up everybody's workload at home.

10. I guess I have to start backing up every post I made already. Using MS Word 2003/2007/2010 would be a good start I guess XD.

28 comments:

  1. i also get this urge of writing og my randong thoughts! :) Hope you are able to finalize stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I do is back-up my files twice or 3x a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa at number 5! so many planners. by the way, sir mark, why do you have so many planners?

    in my case, i've always liked the moleskine ones. very clean and straightforward. if i go for the cheaper one, i'm sticking with those from national bookstore with lots of spaces for the day and inspirational quotes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a planner ,oh, I have one ,a purple notebook, one of my son'e extra notebook .Hubby keeps telling me to buy one but the cheap mommy in me says no.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! 84 pending blog posts? and here I am complaining on my backlog of 10 posts!!!.. and 2-3 planners? what a busy busy person you are!- give some for giveaways! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one busy person. Good luck on your unfinished business.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 84 backlogs? wow! I have a planner with me but i barely use it hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, that's a lot of backlogs! haha.. Anyway, I used to have a lot of planners but I'm lazy to use them. Now I have 2, but I use 1.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha i can relate to you bro! ...busy work sked plus laziness:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must be very patient from the pending blogs you have.
    I had a planner but I never used it. ^^ Maybe because I'm too lazy to open it, and I prefer to use my phone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a big backlog on your blogs :D

    I've given up on planners years ago since I tended to use them only during January then ningas-kugon na the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I also need to start backing up my posts as well... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are one busy person but I do hope you'll finish everything. Isn't it nice to write random stuff once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 7 planners? I only have 3. Hahaha! But I use them all. I carry one in my bag, the other one is on my office desk, and the other one is on my secretary's desk. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a very hectic schedule. Haha. You might want to share your planners with me, especially the 2013 one? Haha.. Though I'm one to use a planner, I don't really want to spend something. Haha. XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! a glimpse at your woes..
    I think were on the same boat with the laptop..
    I've LR 4, and it took a lot from my lappy.. What more if I add CS5.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, you are good at multitasking! It's good that you list down your thoughts...I am a lister too, so I can relate. Good luck on your new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  18. woaahh that looks hard to work out.. you have to work double time to catch up with that kind of load. hahahah. good luck bro.. share your other planners or give it us next time if you have so many hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! 10 photography books benta mo na lang yung iba or you might want to teach Photography 101. - KarenT

    ReplyDelete
  20. You migh want to share your photography book? hehehe. You able to write random thoughts, well that's good, sometimes its hard to remember things and needed to be written down...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to do that as well. Back up my blog entries and print it then bookbind it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What you're doing is putting things to do in a list for easy tracking of them. This is a good practice. At least, you may not be missing things to accomplish once they're in your planner or list.

    ReplyDelete
  23. leaving a random comment as well for some random thoughts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can definitely relate to number 4.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've had planners but I get to write them only for the first few months. ningas-kugon.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sigh :) .. Lots of plans.. Me too I got my planners but mostly it has something to deal with financial savings.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Random Thoughts! I should try this also sometime. Planning is really the key

    ReplyDelete
  28. yeah, i have had certain issues after i recently bought my new computer. i was wondering what to download and what not to download to keep it clean as well as remembering to do daily system cleanup. also, i am using a small external drive to backup copies so that i don't save too much on my hard drive. and, i recently got root canal to save my tooth, which didn't hurt, but costs a lot. but i am making a commitment to move forward in life, on to the next step.

    ReplyDelete

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...