Wednesday, April 4

Swabeng Random Thoughts Part 3

1. It took me more than a year to follow this up from last year

2.I should have also attended the Inside Racing Bike Fest at SMX last Saturday aside from going to MIAS at WTC. That way I could have took pictures of more pretty models.XD

3. I'm having second thoughts if I should join my in-laws to Bacnotan in La Union to spend holy week there. I'm sure I'd get deductions for my pay but I think its all the risk. Plus I could practice some of my photography skills since there's a beach that is 5 minutes away from their home.

4. Still contemplating whether to user Adobe LR3 (Cant use LR4 as it requires Windows 7) or Adobe Photoshop CS5. I haven't been editing photos for nearly a month now. 

5. I'm few days away for Project 365 completion. I wanted to share how she grew right before my eyes but I value her security and privacy too. 

6. With only less than 6 months in my work contract, I'm sure I won't renew as I have to explore other options and that's final =P

7. I really need to get my 7-hour sleep back. A 5-hour sleep doesn't help. Not even having a morning nap for 2-hours could get me feel better.

8. I'm thinking if I should get a 2TB external hard drive recommended by my photography mentor or a 6TB one. Though I'm bent on getting a 2TB hd that 6TB keeps on tempting me. XD

9. I'm thinking if I would have my dead DSLR (Canon EOS Rebel XSi) revived so it would serve as my second camera. I may go pro after this (I hope XD)

10. Now I have 60 pending blogs in my draft to edit and post. Not counted are another 20 more in my head. XD

30 comments:

  1. geez!! goodluck to your lists of things here!!! specially your 60 pending blogs!! thats a lot!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MJ. I actually brought it down to 50 until I added 15 more. :D

      Delete
  2. wow 6TB external hard disk, that is tempting :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. But my wallet would break if I get one. :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Sinabi mo pa. Up to now, I'm still finding ways to go zero.

      Delete
  4. Random thoughts and musings are always interesting to read. Made me think about doing one of my own too. =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha .. wow nakaka hilo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaaah... Too many things to do... LOL. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! So many things to do, so little time. :D

      Delete
  7. number 6 is what i'm planning also. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you should have a fallback if you really wanted to do it.

      Delete
  8. haha 1TB lang ang meron ako and i don't know what to transfer yet. photo files can be such a space killer.

    yeah, i agree with you that a 5 hour sleep doesn't help. i sleep at least 5 hours a day and i know kulang na kulang tlaaga siya :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I hope I could get a decent 8-hours of sleep at night. We bought a 1TB External HD and so far, so good.

      Delete
  9. Same here with #7!!!! too much blogging and comex I think Lol! As for #5, I'm still into it! I'm in my Day 110 yesterday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also make notes about my insights like you. I "used" to write them in my notebook and diary but now, I am too much busy that I can no longer do it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I also write those in my notebook way even before I learn to blog. :D

      Delete
  11. your mind never fails to take note of the things you do and wish to do... you seem to sleep with those lists. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have to. Otherwise, I would get piled-up. :D

      Delete
  12. napagod ako sa daming iniisip mo...you need time management ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I really need a serious time management. XD

      Delete
  13. Whoaaaaaaaaa! Graba! One at a time muna di ko kaya yan ginagawa mo po! Ha ha ha! Please swing by my page too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thats a lot of to do list ha in fairness

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nastuck ako sa number 6. Parang naexcite lang ng konti for you...what will happen after less than 6 months?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What happened was I got busier during those times before working again. XD

      Delete

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...