Saturday, March 12

Swabeng Random Thoughts Part 2

1. I won't be attending this Sunday's FHM Autograph Signing from 6-8pm since I'll be asleep then (sleep is much more important to me right now XD). This would be the second time I'll be missing an event on purpose XD.

2. I'll be attending Jo Avila's lecture on Basic Color Management again later XD.

3. I have 49 posts for posting but I need to edit them ASAP XD.

4. I have more than a hundred albums for editing and it keeps on piling up XD.

5. I'm looking forward to working mid-shift even if it means that I'll be losing my night-diff.

6. I had to settle for Canon EF 24-105 f/4 L IS USM instead of my dream lens (Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8 L II IS USM) for practical reasons. I hope I don't have to downgrade further XD.

7. I hope my paycheck this March would be more than enough to add for our expenses in April.

8. I have yet to install Adobe Light Room 3 and Photomatix on my PC.

9. Blog-hopping should be done in the office and photo editing at home XD.

10. With a lot of things running in my head, Its hard for me which to prioritize first XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...