Monday, February 14

The week that was (February 5 - 12)

Sunday: I got up at almost 6:00am. I went online but for a short period of time since I need to do some laundry as well as some errands. For some reason, I felt sleepy even before 12:00pm but when I hit the bed, it was completely gone. At 5:00pm, I went online again just to make myself sleepy again before hitting the bed at 6:00pm. After 2 hours, I haven't got any sleep so I just prepared myself going to work after being away for 5 days. Good thing I wasn't stuck in traffic so I got there just on time. Good thing my colleague will be reporting on Tuesday after being away for two weeks for personal reasons. 

Monday: Work was quite OK as I was able to answer 2 emails (one of which I have to escalate it to the on-call tech in the US). Then I was able to update my planners a little and download some tech documents from HP for learning purposes. Then after my shift, I had to go to Mc Donalds to buy 2 Sausage Mc Muffin with Egg before going to Harisson Plaza to meet my mom there. She handed me the things I need as well as we bought my vitamins for my eyes before finally heading home. My wife was still sleeping when I got home. I opened our laptop and watched the video on how post-processing can be done by Mr Jo Avila. Then I went online for a few more minutes before my wife was ready for work. After taking my wife to the LRT, I went online for a few more minutes before going to bed. I haven't noticed that I slept for 8 hours straight and I felt really energized for my shift. 

Tuesday: Work was quite steady with 3 calls I got during the shift. I was also able to make some outbound calls for follow-up while updating my blog as well as other online stuff XD. Though there were still distractions, I was able to achieve what I need. After shift, I had to go to Watson's to buy something before buying breakfast at the The Enterprise Center. Its been almost 6 months since I had even lunch there and there were a few people when I bought my snack. Going home didn't take that long even if it was traffic.I got home at around 9:00am and my wife was still sleeping. I went online again and watched some PP videos before heading to bed at 12:00pm. I was able to get 7 hours of sleep before going to work. I was a bit surprised since taking the Crossing-Ayala route didn't even took me an hour to cover that distance.

Wednesday: Work was quite steady though I've been getting a lot of email requests for account creation among others. Up to now, my fellow colleague hasn't returned yet. I hope he could recover emotionally from the loss he encountered. My mind was pretty much preoccupied with a lot of things lately I forgot to put it in draft. I got one more call that took me a while before I realized I have to escalate it but good thing the caller could wait until the next day. I stayed in the office for a couple more minutes before leaving the office at almost 8:00am. Good thing traffic isn't that horrible as I was able to reach Crossing in Shaw Ave in less than an hour. I stopped by at Tropical Hut to get some clubhouse sandwich to go for me to eat while on my way home. I got home at 9:15am and opened my laptop while my wife was still sleeping. I went online to do some blog hopping again and tried to check my own blog. By 11:45am I was already in bed and my wife was already in the office. I got up at 3:30pm feeling the heat. Heat due to weather probably as it gets warmer and warmer. By 7:30pm, my wife woke me up from bed since she got home early. I took the Crossing-Ayala route and got to the office early again.

Thursday: I got swamped with work but I was able to take care most of those. I had more calls probably than email or the other way around XD. Anyways, I got 8 calls (7 were my calls actually) plus a few emails before my shift ended earlier. Then my TL asked me to comment about the status of my colleague whom until now, hasn't reported yet. I told him to give him more time since he has to grieve from the loss of  his wife. I left the office at 7:30am and took the bus to Crossing. Once I got there, I had to walk to the other direction to look for the nearest BDO ATM (which I failed) and at the same time, head to Rufo's for my tapsilog cravings. I was able to savor my breakfast before finally going home.Then I got to go online for a few more hours before going to bed (after taking my wife to the LRT for work of course). I was able to get a solid 7-hour sleep that helped me for my shift. For the second straight night, my wife got home early even before I took a bath. I took the Crossing-Ayala route going to the office and I got there early.

Friday: Work was more abundant as I had 5 calls while the US team was on lunch. Then, I went to Robinson' Manila to kill time and look for some things I need. I passed by Serenitea out of curiosity since I've read in a blog that their milk tea tastes good. And Indeed it tastes good, probably I'll write about it very soon XD. Then, while strolling around the mall, I saw a promo from The Secret Recipe that I used to have before but its only available from 12:00pm to 2:00pm. I had to stop by at Power Books to make sure I'd be able to kill more time until 12:00pm. I saw this book but I kinda hesitated to buy it that instant since I know I'd be getting it by impulse. Then I went straight to The Secret Recipe to have my lunch there even if I feel a bit full after drowning myself with the milk tea from Serenitea. Then I went to National Bookstore to buy some Valentines card for my wife before finally going home. Then I was able to go online as well as edit some pictures using the basic techniques I learned from Jo Avila. I felt that Photoshop was again new to me even if I've been using it before. After being awake for 24 hours, I went to bed early to get some sleep.

Saturday: I got up at 3:45am after sleeping for almost 9 hours. That made me feel energized and refreshed as I know my day ahead will be busy XD.I went online only for a few minutes before taking a bath. Afterward, I went to BGC to claim my planner and attend the food market there at Mercato Centrale. I realized that could be habit forming so I had to leave there after getting my planner and having it signed by Mr. Anton Diaz. It took me an hour and a half to go back home only to be surprised that my wife hasn't left yet. She tagged me along and we went to her office. Once we got there, I relaxed though it would be better if I could have stayed home and slept the entire afternoon. I was able to take some snaps from their office window on the 15th floor. It was quite scary to take pictures but I was able to manage. At 6:30pm, feeling so tired and sleepy, we went home, but we had to pass by Cubao to buy a cake for my mother-in-laws' birthday. We got home probably at around 8:00pm. I missed some events for the day today but I know they would understand. Besides, I love to be with my wife right now ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...