Sunday, February 6

With no sleep since 6:00am

Current mood: Restless

Good luck to me tonight on my shift XD.

I've been tossing and turning for 5 hours in our bed this afternoon but to no avail, my eyes are still awake. My mind is still fully awake with all the things that pop into my head. And my body is ready to get tired again after resting it for quite a long time. I cant recall the last time I had this feeling of restlessness while tonight would be my shift after 5 nights of recovery. I would probably suspect that my senses would slow down between 11:00pm tonight and 2:00am early morning. I could get some 2-3 hours of sleep in the office but I couldn't since I have to do some monitoring tasks every 2 hours (aside from the usual 4-hour monitoring that we do regularly).

Unless I could steal a 2-hour nap from 6:00pm-8:00pm, I need lots of coffee probably to keep me awake for the night. On the bright side, Sunday is just starting in the US and they won't be busy until tomorrow night unless those who work from home would call us needing for help.

Anyway, may God Bless me tonight. Keep my eyes awake, my mind sharp and my spirit strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...