Friday, September 17

The week that was (September 5-11)

Sunday: I went home after my shift but my body felt quite heavy. As I got home, I immediately went to bed to get some much needed rest. Then all of a sudden, I felt something. Its like someone was crawling on top of me. It was like someone was seducing me even if I'm not yet asleep. Good thing I was able to fight it and had a few hours of sleep. Then my wife woke me up to have lunch together and hear mass at 4:00pm. After attending mass, I went to SM Megamall to attend the Philippine Travel Mart 2010

Monday: Got up early to go online after being offline for 25 hours straight. After which, I watched Ip Man 2 on DVD. Then by lunchtime, I sorted some brochures I got during the Philippine Travel Mart that I have attended. Then I went to SM Manila to look for a bag that my wife wanted. Good thing, I was able to find one. Then my wife sent me a text message that she wanted to go out on a date (for our 9th Wedding Monthsary).

Tuesday: I got up at around 7am and tried to make myself sleepy as possible. I watched SALT on DVD and I was able to enjoy it. I went to sleep at around 1pm and got up at 5:30pm. Then I went to the drugstore to buy some medicines for my wife.

Wednesday: Work was quite slow since we haven't received much calls. I got mine at around 6:30am. I left the office at around 7:30am due to an outage I have to declare. I got home at around 9:00am since I went to Intramuros again for my breakfast. I got here in the office quite early. I received 2 reminders for the week from our Helpdesk Manager regarding some steps that I have missed while doing my work.

Thursday: I got at least 4 calls during lunch time (US hours). After that, everything is back to normal. Though I have to admit, I'm still having a hard time staying awake during the wee hours of the morning. Then after work, I went home right away to get my much needed sleep.Time flies so fast and I have to go back to the office.

Friday: We had a few calls and did some tasks (installing some software on the PCs). Then as I travel on my way home, I passed by subway to have a 12" sub for my dinner (I mean breakfast). I made sure I have enjoyed eating it while walking to the MRT and to the LRT. As I got home, I noticed my wife is not that comfortable with herself lately especially with her tummy. After 3 hours of sleep, my wife told me that the pain is still there so I called her doctor to ask what pain killer she could use. Even though I was hesitant in reporting to the office for my shift, my wife told me not to worry too much. Work was quite ok until Saturday

Saturday: We got lots of calls for the night. Probably, I got 8 or more but I logged only 5 since I wasn't able to get complete details of the others. Then at around 5:00am, my wife sent me a text message telling me to go home because her abdominal pain was getting worse and worse. I rushed her to the hospital as soon as I got home (I'll put that in another entry).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...