Tuesday, September 7

My experience at Philippine Travel Mart

Last Sunday, I was able to visit the Philippine Travel Mart held at SM Megamall. The event showcased a lot of destination tours that most of us haven't been to as well as beautiful hotels/resorts where we can stay while we're there. I was supposed go go there between Friday and Saturday but due to work conflicts, I was only able to go there last Sunday since that is the only day I could come on a weekend.

The cost to get in was at 50 Php which I didn't mind paying. As I go inside the venue. This was organized by Organized by the Philippine Tour Operators Association (PHILTOA) as it showcased several tourist destinations that was really enticing to the eyes. There were also booths for hotels, resorts and tour operators for them to show their products and services to tourists and backpackers. If do have more than enough money, we could tour the entire country with a lot of interesting destinations.

I don't know if I was late or not because I wasn't able to get the maps/brochures of the places I wanted to visit within the next few years. But even with that, my bag got full with all the brochures they gave me whenever I visit their booth. and it got really heavy with those papers and fliers. I got really tired going around the area as I checked each booth and watched some sidelines there.

The experience was nice for me and I'm looking forward to the next Phillipine Travel Mart 2011 perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...