Wednesday, September 15

My September to-do list (First Update)

As of September 15, here is the update of my to do list

1. Renew my passport.
2. Accompany my wife in her next check-up with her OB.(Went there last Saturday to remove her cyst)
3. Attend FHM Autograph Signing of Bianca Manalo. (Done)
4. Attend my Sister's wedding on the 25th.
5. Attend either Dutdutan X or Rock the Rabbit.
6. Purchase additional medicine for my wife. (Done)
7. Complete my Sept 2010 magazines. (Thinking twice)
8. Try to purchase Battery Grip (Phottix) and External Flash (Nissin Di622).
9. Attend UNO's Event (Will skip this)

I'll update this again on the 30th of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...