Monday, April 15

Marien 365: Week 23 (Day 155 - 161)

Day 155: Sleeping from her crib. We bought that crib even before she was born but we only used it probably less than 5 times as were used to have her sleep between us.


Day 155


Day 156: I got home from the office and I saw her playing from her crib.




Day 156

Day 157: Before I left to go to work, I took a quick snapahot.


Day 157


Day 158: Taken while having a lunch-out somewhere in Timog. Its quite challenging for us to eat-out and take care of her at the same time but its worth every minute.


Day 158


Day 159: Before my wife and I go to attend a wedding. She was taken care of by her mom and sister.


Day 159


Day 160: It was a stormy day that I wasn't able to go to work.


Day 160


Day 161: Still sleeping after the storm has calm down.


Day 161


  Week 24, by Saturday. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...