Friday, April 12

FHM 100 Sexiest 2013: The race is on

The race for the top spot of FHM's 100 Sexiest has already started last April 1st and I'm sure all nominated hotties from famous celebrities to girls-next-door are already starting to shout-out to all their friends and fans.





This has been my habit for the past couple of years to cast my vote to my favorite FHM babe. In recent years, I go for the ones who are already established in the field but probably for this year which, I'd go for the upstarts which I think they really deserve a spot at the top 100. 


Who would be included on my Top 10 list? Its for you to find out =P







Guess Who?!?


So cast your vote as many times as you can (for texts and online). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...