Monday, December 31

Marien 365: Week 2 (Day 8 - 14)

Before I forget, I took these pictures from April 20, 2011 to April 20, 2012. XD

Day 8: A few days back, my wife asked me to buy something that my baby could sleep at when she's in the living room. I found a big basket that fits the description and tried it the next day. It seems she likes sleeping in it XD.


Day 8



Day 8: Caught from another angle. I just couldn't help it but took another shot before leaving for work. Ah, she sleeps peacefully despite the noise.


 Day 8


Day 9: No she's not going cry. Rather, she's going to poo and my wife's mom didn't know what hit her. XD


 Day 9


Day 10: I couldn't remember if this was her first bath. Anyway, I click and here's what I have ^_^


Day 10


Day 11: I'm having a hard time with my timing so I focused on her ears instead. She's breastfeeding that time XD.


Day 11


Day 12: Sorry for the noise. XD. I'm training her to look at the camera. XD


Day 12


Day 13: Marien: Do not disturb. Baby is breastfeeding XD


Day 13


Day 14: Another early morning shot as she's still camera shy during that time.


Day 14



16 comments:

  1. Babies are so cute when they sleep so peacefully. She really knows how to pose for the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks serene while she's sleeping too cute baby!! this project is getting better and better everyday!! Good for you guys since you wife is breastfeeding the baby! good for the baby! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marien is so pretty!!! A very cute baby. I love her innocent smile and her eyes. Yes, I thought she was going to cry on that pic. She was about to poo... cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaha ,kulit ni daddy, puro picture pati pag poo poo at pag dede. Precious moments in childs first days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An angel from up above she is. Nice cute little baby Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute baby, kaso salbahe hindi nagpapaalam kapag mag-poo. Poor lola.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your baby is so lucky to have you as parent, I no wonder why she is healthy and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This baby is so lucky that her daddy has a camera that captures how she grows old everyday. Hehehe. Paglaki nya, she can still look at her baby pics. And might realize that she can be a model pala. Ang cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Mom use to had these, when i was a baby in photo album, now it is on the internet, through blogs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kulit ng Daddy!
    training na agad sa mga photo op.
    ingit ako sayo bro.. you have your life's treasure now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see a cute little angel here.

    For sure your baby would be The Next Asia's Top Model. Baby pa lang kasi, marunong na mag-pose. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your baby looks so adorable.. even at just a few days old, she already knows how to look at your camera. :) That's quite priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also love taking pictures when my kids were still babies from day 1, because grow fast that's why I want to capture each day's development.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet little angel your baby is. I bet you like to go home early from work just to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  15. another set of lovable photos of Marien.. I love pic #3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely baby Marien. Fast forward to the future, she could be the next top model. :)

    ReplyDelete

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...