1. It took me more than two months to follow-up on my last Swabeng Random Thoughts.
2. As of today, I don't have a job. Not because I resigned nor got terminated, but rather my contract ended and I decided not renew. I wanted to explore other opportunities that doesn't make me feel a second-class working citizen by having a permanent job.
3. Since I don't have a job, my blogging time may be cut by almost 80%. Majority of my posts were done in the office. I guess I have to re-establish my Blogging Hour once more.
4. From 84 pending posts, it now ballooned to 104 (and counting). This is in-connection with #3.
5. I'm almost finished editing my 2011 sets. Now my 2012 sets are piled-up like pancakes. I think I may have more than 65 sets for 2012 (not counting the ones I've finished).
6. I'm thinking of running again even if its only for 5K. I'm not sure if I could go beyond 5K but I wanted to push myself again to the limits more. I could visit the gym again after more than 10 years.
7. At the end of the day, my time management skills will be judged and right now, I need a lot of improvement here.