Tuesday, September 4

Lego Exhibit at SM Mall of Asia

Last Wednesday, while waiting for my friends at SM Mall of Asia for the UNO event, I happen to pass by around this Lego Exhibit. I thought it was a re-run of their previous exhibit but it turn out to be a different one.

I took out my camera even if I forgot to charge my batteries (good thing I brought my charger with me) as I took some quick snaps of the exhibit. Eventually, I spent an hour or two looking for interesting angles and vantage points.  

I got to check some of Lego's toys on sale. If I only had more than enough money, I could have bought something for my daughter to try on and experiment with. 

Looking forward to more Lego Exhibits soon. 

Pictures to follow soon. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...