Wednesday, July 11

Capture as it happens in Makati (A Photo Contest)

Last Saturday, I saw this event from Pinoy Photography Forums about another photocontest in Makati.Its been two years since I've took photos of Makati without being bothered much by security guards.



Taken from Google


With five categories to join to (join one or join all from Artsy Makati, Green Makati, Party Makati, Sporty Makati and Techie Makati). You may win up to 75,000 pesos in cash so if I were, you, I'd give it a try.

For more details, you can check their website at makeitmakati.com for more details.

I just hope the weather is cooperative enough so I could do some night shots again. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...