Saturday, May 5

Flowery Covergirls for May

As the month for Santa Cruzan and Festivals begin, most mens magazine hype-up to make sure its readers would keep their eyes glued on not only their covergirl but also its contents as well. Clueless whose on cover, let me show you XD.


1. FHM: Arianny Celeste: MMA's round girl has recently visited Manila last March for a successful Hot Import Nights 2012 (Manila). Too bad I wasn't able to have my picture taken with her like most of my friend does. I hope she comes back soon. XD





2. Esquire: Pin-up Girls: So far this would be the most number of covergirls for Esquire Philippines. Imagine Patti Grandige, Sarah Lahbati, Coleen Garcia, Carla Humphres, Martine Cajucom and Marianna Henud in one magazine. I like the pin-up concept and I'm looking forward to get my copy.




3. Rogue: Isabelle Daza: A bloody cover for the 1969 Ms Universe's daughter. The cover has drawn some ire from others particularly her mom but I'm curious how Mark Nicdao photographed her.




Better get a copy now before stock runs out. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...