Friday, May 4

Events to go to this weekend

Weekend is fast approaching. Don't know where to go? Lemme share to you some that I'm planning to go to this coming weekend. ^_^


1. Bimmerfest 2012: For car lovers, this one is for you. I recall attending this event in 2010 though I missed it last year. I may pass by there probably when time permits. Bimmerfest 2012 will be an all-day experience that is designed to bring together all BMW fans, admirers, owners and drivers in one venue in order to showcase, share and savor what the BMW marquee has to offer. 


Taken from their website



2. Free Comic Book Day 2012: I have attended its other event (the one held every third Saturday of May). but for this event that usually happens every first Saturday of May, I'm still looking forward to what this event has to offer. Free Comic Book Day falls on the 1st Saturday in May, and what happens on that day? You guessed it…FREE COMICS! XD


Taken from this link



3. Grand Santa Cruzan at Araneta Center: I've never been to a Santa Cruzan at Araneta Center and this could be my first if I wanted to go there. On May 5, the Araneta Center will once again come alive with colorful flowers and lovely sagalas in breathtaking gowns for the annual Grand Santacruzan, featuring the Binibining Pilipinas queens!


Taken from their facebook page.


I wanted to add another but it was an exclusive event for bloggers (I know most know about this). 

Well, you may want to go somewhere and pick one (or all) of these I suggested. Let me know if you were able to go to anyone of them. We may bump into each other somewhere =P


2 comments:

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...