Monday, April 23

A tiring Aliwan Fiesta 2012

Taken from Google



In 2010, I got my baptism of fire when I attended my first Aliwan Fiesta 2010. I missed last year's Aliwan Fiesta 2011 because of my work schedule. I made sure that my leave was approved so I won't be having any worries while taking pictures. Now on its 10th year, The Aliwan Fiesta is an annual event organized by the Manila Broadcasting Company (MBC) and the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) showcase various street dance numbers performed by the best of the best in each region which is I guess, well represented.

I arrived at the Quirino Grandstand at 12:00pm. It was really scorching hot but I'm quite prepared to take the heat. 

I got to witness the opening of the Street Dance Competition though I took shots from the sides instead of the front which where the action mostly happen.

This time, I was by my lonesome as my friends rather skip this event. Anyway, I was still able to take pictures of the participants from various parts of the country. From Nothern Luzon down to Southern Mindanao, I was able to capture some candids while waiting for their turn in performing.

Pictures to follow as well as my other thoughts in my second time here at Aliwan Fiesta 2012 XD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...