Monday, April 23

A 5-hour Transport Show Shootathon.

Last Friday, I went to SM Megamall to attend the 21st Transport Show. Knowing that my camera could be subjected to scrutinizing by the security guards, I made sure to keep it at the bottom of my bag. 

I arrived at SM at almost 3:00pm. So far, so good. I head straight up to the Megatrade Hall so I could start shooting cars first. After taking pictures of most of them, its time to take photos of the models. 

I think there were more new faces than the old ones as I make sure to take a quick snap or to on them. Most of the crowd (photographers) are on the Premiere Vixens booth as the Vixens were game to pose in front of the camera.

Since the venue of the event wasn't that spacious compared with World Trade Center and SMX Convention Center in Pasay, you would be able to enjoy the transport show in 2-3 hours. 

Photos to follow soon. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...