Saturday, January 28

PPUR is now officially one of the seven new wonders of nature


Taken from Google


While doing my rounds on facebook, I noticed this post from a friend of mine regarding the Puerto Princesa Underground River. Right now, this tourist spot located in Palawan is one of the Seven New Wonders of Nature

Bernard Weber, Founder-President of New7Wonders, congratulated the people of the Philippines for supporting their national finalist in the global campaign. Mr Weber was speaking during a meeting with Edward Hagedorn, Mayor of Puerto Princesa, Nardz Villafranca, PPUR campaign coordinator and Jean-Paul de la Fuente, New7Wonders Director. Subjects discussed included the arrangement of the Official Inauguration events and the implementation of the strategic plan for promoting PPUR using its title as one of the New7Wonders of Nature.

For me, I'm proud that one of Philippine's tourist destination became one of the seven new wonders of nature because it took several good tourist destinations from all across the globe to become one of the best. Before I didn't took notice of it as I am more keen on visiting Coron and El Nido sometime in the future for its breathtaking views of the islands and from within. But after this, I have to include it in my bucket list as well. 
Are you proud that PPUR is one of the seven new wonders of nature?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...