Wednesday, November 30

Bonifacio Day Photowalk c/o BMSD Pilipinas

Just this morning, I attended another PW (Photowalk) facilitated by BMSD Pilipinas (Bawal Magshoot Dito). I arrived at around 7:15am and saw some photographers already waiting and chatting with fellow photographers. I got to meet some new photographers who happens to be my co-moderators in BMSD.

Registration started at around 7:45am as photographers started to pour in one by one and in groups. I saw some familiar faces too as I also documented the registration. When 9:00am came, there were more than 300 people within the National Press Club compound waiting to start the photowalk. Then GMA7 as well as UNTV provided media coverage as they interviewed the founder of BMSD Mr Mel Cortez. After the interview, we started walking. 

We walked through half portion of Intramuros, particularly within its walls. Then we had our photo-ops before continuing our walk to Fort Santiago to have our group shot taken. Then we went back to the National Press Club since there was also a symposium hosted by the moderators. I got to take some more pictures before calling it a day and head-off to work.

I'll post some pictures once I got to sort and edit some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...