Monday, November 28

BUM Fashion Show: Reveal your Dark Side (Photos)

Well after attending Manila Auto Salon at SMX, I head off to SM Mall of Asia to attend BUM's Fashion Show as I was invited. I didn't waste much time so I had to do some test shots as the lighting was pretty different from the PFW that I've attended a few weeks back.

Anyways, here are the shots I took during the event. I guess I need more practice in here as taking pictures of fashion shows seem to interest me more and more.

Before the show started.











And then, the show has started. Models started to walk along the ramp one by one until the trio of Bea Binene, Lauren Young and Dino Imperial graced the runway at each end of the segment.









































I hope I could attend the next BUM Fashion Show. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...