Time for a change, for real. Moving on and moving forward towards a better day. A day filled with all things Swabeh!
Saturday, October 1
My October To-Do List
While its still fresh from my mind, here are my plans for October
1. Settle all bills for the month (Meralco, Broadband).
2. Complete all Men's Magazine for October and get some back issues.
3. Try to go home to San Pedro at least twice this month to hand-off some stuff.
4. Try to attend Sir Jo's Prison Riot in Subic on the 22nd.
5. Accompany my baby on her check-up.
6. Attend Scott Kelby's World Wide Photowalk (Already done just today)
7.Attend Cosmania in SMX Convention Center on the 2nd
8. Keep on photo editing pictures in the morning (from 8:00am to 10:00am).
9. Try to attend the Go German Exhibit at BHS on either the 8th or 9th.
10. Attend Collecticon on either October 8 or 9.
11. Attend FHM Autograph Signing: Daiana Menezes.
12. Try to attend Grupo Potograpika's shoot at Manila South Cemetery on October 22.
I'd add some and update them within the next couple of days.