Friday, September 2

A short stop at Philippine Travel Mart 2011


Taken from Google


Early this morning, I left home early to check-out the 22nd Philippine Travel Mart at SMX Convention Center in Pasay City. This event is organized by Philtoa, an organization of tour operators and allied members from around the country which aims to promote their respective tourist destination.Also, this would be the first time, I went there on a first day instead of going there on a last day. Going there on a first day is advantageous as you would be able to get the things that you need compared to getting them on the last day.

Though I don't have plans to travel for the next couple of months (to years if deemed unfortunate), I was able to collect brochures, maps and mini-books that somehow would make me feel like I have already visited their place. But still, nothing beats the feeling of actually being there and enjoying every moment of it. But I need to save enough money for me to visit these places (Lord! Please give me a sign that I would be able to travel again XD).

I'll have to wait for my baby girl to grow up a little more before I could convince my wife to travel again. Anyways, no pictures were taken as I left my camera home (a no-no XD).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...