Thursday, September 1

My September To-Do List

Since today is September 1, this would be another month for me to accomplish new things and do some of the same things over again. Anyway, here are the things that I wanted to accomplish.

1. Settle all bills for the month (Meralco, Broadband)
2. Complete all Men's Magazine for September.
3. Attend The Ultimate Taste Test 6.0 at Rockwell Tent.
4. Attend the 22nd Philippine Travel Mart at SMX.
5. Pay my 3rd Quarter SSS contribution.
6. Accompany my wife on her friend's wedding on the 26th.
7. Accompany my baby on her check-up (2nd Rota-Virus Vaccine).
8. Attend the Otaku Expo on the 4th at SMX
9. Attend the Manila Ocean Park's Biggest Food Fest.
10.Try to schedule a photo editing session in the morning (from 8:00am to 10:00am).


I'll be updating this and add more two times this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...