Sunday, August 21

The week that was (August 14 - 20)

Sunday: I got up probably at around 8:30am even if my body feels numb. I was supposed to attend a cosplay event in Eastwood City when my colleague told me he may not be able to report for work today so I had to change my plan. After doing some errands for my wife, I left home early at 11:00am and go to Makati at almost 12:00pm. Instead of heading straight to the office, I went to Momo to have my lunch there (I'll create a separate blog for this). I stayed there for probably an hour and a half before reporting for work. It appears to be that my colleague will be reporting for work after all. Work was quite light but I feel dizzy most of the time for whatever reason that is. At 6:30pm, I went to Greenbelt to look for my wife's yarn since she's up to something. It took me an hour and a half to get the things my wife needs. I got back to the office and I had my lunch. It was really good as I was able to enjoy the rest of the shift. I took a cab going home and got home pretty quick.

Monday: I got up at around 8:15am as I watched WWE's Summer Slam. It was quite ok as I was able to kill some time before getting myself ready for work. But when I got in the office, we got lots of work to do as our EMEA counterpart are on a holiday that day. This means more calls and emails for us here but that was ok as our office treated us to a bento lunch (I ate 2) which helped me save money XD. at 7:00pm, work was much better now as our AMER counterpart were already online. I had 5-6 calls that day which was quite many considering our schedule but its ok. I left the office at around 11:30pm and got home 45 minutes after. My wife was done with her online thing as we got to sleep early.

Tuesday: I got up at around 6:45am as I have to meet my mom at Harisson Plaza that day. It took me more than an hour to get there and I went straight to Shopwise to buy Milk for Migmig. I got back home before 9:30am as this time, I went to Llanas to buy 2 packs of diapers for my baby. I got to watch TV before getting ready for work. I got in the office just in time for work. I got at least 3 calls during my shift together with some several emails. Work was quite ok the entire day until the end of our shift.

Wednesday: I was able to get up early and take Migmig out for her morning sun after a few weeks. It was really good that I was able to do something for my baby before I took her back to her mom. Then it was off to work for me but not until I bought the things me, my wife and my baby need which I got late for an hour as I went to 2 different malls just to buy those things. At work, I wasn't able to do much blog-hopping and updating some of my blog posts as work kept on pouring in. Escalations, doing call-outs and answering emails are among the few things that kept me busy. For dinner, I was able to buy 2 full bowls of soup from the Soup Kitchen at 50% off which I enjoyed it in the office. As I was on my way home, my stomach felt grumbling so I stopped by at Mc Donald's near our office to satisfy my craving for their quarter pounder combo as I chow it down on my way home. My wife was still up as I got home and still online but she's checking her facebook account. Our baby was still up as she thinks its still daytime XD.

Thursday: I got up at past 8:00am again after getting up much earlier the previous day. I got to watch TV and have breakfast before reporting for work. This time, I got in the office with a few minutes to spare. At 2:00pm, I had my first call which I was able to have it fix. My second call was around 4:15pm as it took me longer to have it resolved. I need to call one of the US team for guidance and I was able to resolve the second issue. Good thing there were only a few emails to take care of. As dinnertime approaches, its hard for me to choose for dinner so I ended up buying two bottles of soy milk for my cereal. I was able to go online and catch-up with other stuff and watched wrestling online before ending my shift. However, I got hungry at 11:00pm as I was craving for a quarter pounder meal again and I ate one while on my way home. I was looking forward to have another 3-day weekend with my family (I filed my other leave this coming Sunday). 

Friday: I got up early at 7:15am as my mom texted me that she's already in Legarda (our home in Manila). I just freshen up before taking Migmig out for her daily dose of Vitamin D. I took her to Jollibee in Bustillos where my mom was having breakfast. She got surprised when she saw me carrying my daughter as she got worried that my baby took some of the morning pollution when we got there. She carried her grandchild while I was having breakfast of pancakes then we went back home so my mom would be familiarized on how to get there by herself. My wife was already awake when we got back home. Then after putting Migmig to sleep, my wife joined her as I got to watch TV and enjoy the rest of the morning. At 10:00am, all of us were busy as we have to get ourselves ready to take Migmig to the hospital for her monthly check-up. It took us a while before we got a taxi going there but the driver seems to pretend he knows his way as we got stuck in several traffic spots. We got in the hospital at 12:45pm just in time as Migmig was the doctor's last patient for the day. We waited for several minutes before her turn. My baby was in a good mood which makes her crying more tolerable. Then we went to SM Megamall to have our late lunch there as we picked Chef's Quarter's to spend the rest of the afternoon. I didn't took pictures of the food as both of us were really hungry XD. Then we went straight home as both my wife and I were feeling tired and sleepy. When we got home, we were able to put Migmig to sleep while we were able to do other things. I took our laptop down from our bedroom so I could help my wife more.

Saturday: I was too tired that I got up at almost 10:00am and missed at least 2 events that day (2nd Bloggers Fiesta and 4th Beat my Car Carshow). Still I enjoyed the day as I got to spend more time with my wife and baby (I know they prefer me staying home than going out somewhere XD). I helped my wife online as she took care of Migmig with ease. By the time she fell asleep, I did my laundry before having lunch at Chowking while my wife took care of business. I was able to go online for an hour before having my haircut for my daughter's baptismal event the next day. As I got home, I took a bath to freshen up myself and take care of other things. Then, I went out again to buy other things my wife needs and buy a cake for Migmig's 4th month. I got back and it was my wife's turn to go out and have her haircut. It was quiet for almost an hour when all of a sudden, Migmig cried out loud. I had to check on her and both of us went down the living room. I was able to pacify her after giving her some milk from the feeding bottle. Though my wife was out for more than an hour, our baby was in her usual joyful self as she played and cooed by her lonesome. I went out again for two more times before finally calling it a day. But I slept at almost 3:00am as I was anticipating for Marien's big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...