Tuesday, June 21

The week that was (June 12 - 18)

Sunday: I got up a bit early again to take Migmig out for her vitamin D before taking her back to her mom up in the room. Then, I took her back to our room for her morning nap. After giving her a bath, its our turn to take ours. I tried my best to stay home the whole day but at 6:30pm, I went out to buy Migmig her milk because its almost running out. After going to 2 SM Malls, I went home empty handed XD.

Monday: I got up early and took Migmig out for her vitamin d. We went to St Anthony Shrine but it was full since that day was his day. Then we went back to her mom upstairs. I was able to watch Game 6 of the NBA Finals and my bet (Dallas Mavs) won their first NBA Championship XD. By lunchtime, I am off to Robinson's Galeria to settle our Internet Bill at Sun as well as have lunch at Hyphy's (I'll create a separate blog for this). After lunch, I settled our bill at Sun before going to SM Megamall to buy Migmig's milk. When I got there, I went straight to the supermarket but I got the biggest can of milk for her plus 3 cartons of apple juice for my wife. I went home after since I felt dizzy again and I got home in less than an hour. I went upstairs to get some sleep but my daughter was up and active so I played with her until she fall asleep instead XD. Then I went online outside for an hour before trying to get some nap at this time of the night. I was able to get my1 hour nap before doing some more errands and watch TV. By 11:00pm, we were upstairs and playing with our angel before falling asleep.

Tuesday: I got up early to take Migmig out for her sun. When we went back up, I dozed off for two more hours and got up at 9:00am before beginning my day. I left for work at past 12:00pm and I got there within the grace period (2:03pm). Work was just as steady as it was and for dinner, I bought sisig from Sisig Hooray plus two slices of pizza while waiting for my sisg at The Landmark. I logged-off at around 11:10pm and got home in less than an hour. My daughter was sleeping soundly hence, I didn't turn on the lights (and kept our dim lights open instead) while relaxing for a while before going to sleep.

Wednesday: I got up at 6:30am to take Migmig out. Then I recall I took some pictures of her while my entire body was freezing from our air-conditioned room at 4:00am which made me feel sleepy the entire morning. Then we went back upstairs after I gave her milk from the bottle. I was able to go online to upload some pictures for my blog though it took a while (2 hours) to upload less than 10 pictures. Then Migmig was crying again for some milk so we gave her bottle after giving her a bath. Then I went to Llanas to look for my after shave but I wasn't lucky finding one. I left home at past 12:00pm and got in the office in the nick of time for the second straight day. My other colleague won't be able to report so I have the shift all to myself. Work was still good despite working by my lonesome. As I do my online routine, my name was included in the upcoming Bloggers Buffet on the 23rd of June. I was so excited and at the same time concerned. Well, I'll have to do something about it XD. After having oatmeal with raisins and bananas for dinner, I felt a little bit dizzy and craving for burger. But I am swamped with work so I had to take care of them first before anything else. After my shift, I went to Jollibee to satisfy my craving for burger by ordering a Champ meal but I had to wait for almost 20 minutes to get my meal. Once they gave it to me, I took the bus on the way home and got there at past midnight. My wife and daughter were sleeping when I got there. I told my wife the good news and my concern about it before sleeping.

Thursday: I got up at almost 6:30am as my wife kept on telling me to take Migmig out again as she already sees the sun. When we got out, the sun wasn't out yet so we had to go somewhere to get some sun before going back home at 7:30am. I gave her a bottle of milk since the last time she was bottle-fed was at 5:00am early morning. Migmig is growing at a steady rate as she is getting hungier for milk. We went back up to get some rest (sleep for me until 10:30am).Then it was all business as I gave Migmig a bath before reporting to work. For the third straight day, it was a buzzer-beater for me logging-in. Good thing my other colleague was already here and that made work much easier for all of us here in the office. For dinner, I couldn't resist the craving for Lechon so I got myself 1/4 kilo of lechon from Elar-Z plus two orders of rice. Another high-fat dinner for me then. After shift, I went home right away and got there in less than an hour.

Friday: I got up at almost 9:00am as I felt guilty of not waking up early to take Migmig out for her daily sunshine. There was something missing in me for not doing that and by the next day, I'll make it up to my baby to have more quality time with her. I got to do some daddy work before leaving for work 30 minutes earlier. Instead, I got there 15 minutes late. So much for buzzer-beater moments when logging-in XD. Work was quite ok but my PC was having network problems so I shut it down for a couple of minutes and went down to buy myself a new after shave. Then it was all business for me as I was able to do some work before my wife texted me telling me to buy additional diapers for our little girl. At 5:30pm, I went to SM Makati to buy some diapers and went to The Enterprise Center to buy myself chicken wings from Papa J's Wiches and Wings. When I had my dinner, my chicken wings were really huge. It's like a portion of the chicken was included in the wings though they need a lot of improvement on their dips. I just enjoyed the rest of my shift until I logged-off and went home. When i got home, it was really hot and humid so we turn-on the aircon and got to sleep peacefully.

Saturday: I got up early this time but Migmig was still sleeping when it was time to go out. I waited for her eyes to open before going out. While were out, I felt something wet in my shirt. It was my daughter's diaper over-leaking already plus I smell poop too, probably why she was crying so early in the morning. We went back up and changed her diaper before going back down to feed her. I feel that at two months, she should double her milk intake as she grows fast. Then I quickly prepared for the day as I left home at 10:00am and got in the office at almost 11:30am. I cooled down a bit before going to SM Megamall to attend Toycon2011 (I'll write a blog about it). I spent 5 hours there before going back to the office to continue my shift. I had my dinner take-out at Chowking but the gravy in my fried chicken is missing. Anyway, I still got to enjoy dinner as my shift was totally stress-free and I got to do some online stuff before going home XD. As I got home, my wife was up and my little girl was just about to get up and greet me Happy Father's Day. Awww, such sweet girl I have XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...