Sunday, June 19

Defenition of Father's Day


 Taken from Google


Today and every third Sunday of June marks Father's Day. According to Wiki , Father's Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. It is celebrated on the third Sunday of June in many countries and on other days elsewhere. It complements Mother's Day, the celebration honoring mothers.

Though this special day varies from country to country, Celebrating Father's Day should not just be done every third Sunday of June but everyday as they (or we) work hard to ensure that their families would have a better life for years to come. 

To my fellow dads (And to the best dad that I have), Happy Father's Day!

PS. I was about to join a photo contest in Hidalgo but as my daughter looks at me into the eyes, she wanted me to just stay home and be with her. She got her wish granted without hesitation XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...