Wednesday, June 15

The Race is on for FHM's 100 Sexiest 2011


 Taken from FHM's website


Time flies so fast I didn't notice that I voted only twice for my favorite bets this year XD.

In the next few weeks, we will find out who will be FHM's #1 Sexiest in the land. Last year was Angel Locsin. The year before that was Cristine Reyes. The year before that was Marian Rivera and the list goes on. 

Last year, I was able to vote for my favorite bets religiously and six of them were placed in the top 10. I hope all (or most) of my bets would be in the top 10 (or a notch higher)

In a few hours, voting will be officially closed so here are my bets for this year's FHM 100 Sexiest 2011.


My picks for this year


1. Arra Castro
2. Bianca Manalo
3. Cristine Reyes, 
4. Ellen Adarna
5. Jackie Rice
6. Paloma
7. Sam Pinto
8. Solenn Heusaff
9. Valerie "Bangs" Garcia
10. Regine Angeles


I hope all my bets would be in the top 10 but who knows? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...