Saturday, April 23

A Billion Acts of Green: The World Earth Day 2011


Taken from Google


Yesterday was the World Earth Day 2011 where the theme was A Billion Acts of Green. Most people celebrated that day by doing a little contribution in preserving our planet in more ways than one. One of my share would be that instead of driving my own car (which I don't have XD), I'd rather commute going to the office or soon, I would probably ride a bike going there. 

There are a lot of ways to help preserve our planet. You may share yours too. I wanted to share more of my ideas but we just got home yesterday from the hospital after my wife gave birth XD.

You may check the links here, here, here, here, and here.

Happy Earth Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...