Friday, March 25

Poor People BANNED from the mall (A Hoax).

I'm starting to read some posts from face book when I saw this from Yahoo. I couldn't believe the news that I saw. 

Taken from Yahoo


It never dawned to the that they could do such a thing but I don't believe the picture that I'm seeing.

I hope the Ayala Lands Management will do something about it and capture the real perpetrators behind this prank.


Here is the official statement of Ayala Lands regarding this iincident

The Ayala Malls Management does not tolerate such pranks and is currently investigating the matter. We shall be coordinating with the proper authorities for corresponding actions to be taken.

We would like to reassure everyone that Greenbelt is for the enjoyment of the public and the community it serves.

Back to work. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...