Tuesday, March 15

My March to-do list (First Update)

As of March 15, here are the things I've accomplished so far.

1. Have my eyes checked for a possible replacement of eyeglasses. (Done)
2. Attend Jo Avila's 4th and 5th basic photography module (refresher). Done
3. Complete my men's magazine collection for March (Got FHM, Rogue and DPP so far).
4. Accompany my wife for her check-up twice this month (March 4 and 18). Will accompany her again on the 18th.
5. Renew my passport which expired last July of last year.
6. Save as much as possible for the birth of our baby (I need a lot of improvement on this).
7. Try to go home to San Pedro to visit my folks there on the 11th (Done).
8. Try to look for baby supplies in Avenida on the 18th (Done. Already looked last 12th of March).
9. Settle my Philhealth and SSS contributions for the first quarter (Done for Both).
10. Update my blog regarding wedding suppliers rating (Almost there). 

I'll be updating it one more time on the 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...