Tuesday, March 15

Job Scam Alert!


Taken from Google


I've been receiving emails from various people offering jobs from almost all over the world. I don't know if I would feel honored because they feel that they need my services for their company or I need to be cautious. I was able to transfer those emails into a special folder to check them when I got the time. 

Then I received an email from Jobstreet recently about a warning of job scams recently from people through your email. I dawned to me that I NEVER submitted my resume to any company much more updated it since I got my job here.

After opening their link to their forums, its good to know to be educated and be prepared. And besides, I'm still enjoying the job that I have and I won't be going anywhere anytime soon =P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...