Monday, March 14

Inquirer's 25th Anniversary Exhibit at SM North EDSA

Read more, be more


Last February 25 after my shift, I went home hoping I could get some sleep before going to SM North Edsa to attend the Inquirer's 25th Anniversary Exhibit later in the afternoon. But since my wife was in a mood to keep me awake, there goes my 4-hour sleep XD.








Anyway, I got to the place at around 12:00pm and went straight to the exhibit hall. I was welcomed by their team as they gave me a free copy of that day's Inquirer and Libre. I observed the area to see if there are people if taking pictures are allowed. And they allow it since I saw several people taking pictures of themselves and some of their memorabilia.








I took my camera off my bag and started taking some snaps of some of the memorabilia there. From their miniature figurines of Guyito the Carabao to a larger-than-life Guyito Doll, as well as some memorabilia like books, old cameras, more old books and used media-wear and finally, I took snapshots of some headlines from the past until the present.







It was an educational afternoon for me going back in time and re-lived history like a kid.

More pictures soon. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...