Friday, January 28

Too much too many

Current mood: A little bit depressed and worried. 

It seems the year started with a lot of bad news and tragic endings. Starting from bombing of a bus in Buendia Avenue in Makati to the death of 10 construction workers in Quezon City even with the passing of my officemate's supposedly 2nd baby and just a few hours ago, my other officemate's wife passed away after giving birth to their baby girl. I was happy a few days back even if I'll be working solo for the next few days until this came. It really saddens me and makes me worry at the same time. 

Could it be a sign that there are other tragic things to come? I hope this would be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...