Tuesday, January 25

Of Originals and Re-Posts


 Taken from Google.

When I was starting to blog here, I made sure this would be my outlet of my inner thoughts, rants and raves. But when I ran out of ideas (sometimes), I look for other inspirations online and add them to my posts. Though not original in content, I make sure to include a link back to the original website to give due credit to the owner as well as put my insights into the post.

Looking back this January, I have already 38 posts. Almost half of them were edited re-posts. I know it bad to copy (Bad Marky). But definitely, I don't think I've committed plagiarism am I? Unless the original author requested me to remove my posts, for now, I'll let them stay here until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...