Sunday, January 2

Events to attend in 2011

2010 was a fun-filled year for me. It gave me a lot of opportunities to attend some events that I haven't attended before. The experience helped me a lot in shooting outdoors, particularly during festivals. Though I've missed some events, I'm still looking forward to attend them whenever time (and my wife) permits XD.


Moving on, here are the events I'm looking forward to attend this year (if time, opportunity and budget permits XD )

1. Caracol Festival 2011: Makati City
2. Aliwan Festival 2011: Manila
3. Pahiyas Festival 2011: Lucban, Quezon
4. Dutdutan 2011: A Venue, Makati City or WTC, Pasay City
5. FHM 100 Sexiest 2011 Victory Party: WTC, Pasay City
6. Feast of the Black Nazarene 2011: Quiapo, Manila
7. Manila International Auto Salon 2011: WTC, Pasay City
8. 1st Philippine Nostalgic Motor Show: SMX Convention Center
9. Canon Photo Marathon 2011: Manila Leg
10. Higantes Festival 2011: Angono, Rizal

That's all for now. Maybe I'll add some soon. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...