Sunday, June 20

My Dream Photography Gear

Ever since I started photography (in DSLR), I've been wondering how its like to use those Full-Frame Cameras as well as those Lens. My former colleague in my previous company told me that Photography is really an expensive hobby especially if you're really obsessed with collecting all the equipment that you need to get great pictures. I know some photographers would say that its the photographer who takes great pictures (I strongly agree on that), having the right equipment can somehow give you an advantage.

Here are the things that I wish I have in the world of photography (pictures from The Digital-Picture.com). I'll go first with the camera body.

1. Canon EOS 5D Mark II


This would be my primary camera body (Full-Frame).

2. Canon EOS 7D


This would be my secondary camera body (Cropped Body).

3. Canon EOS 50D


This would be my back-up camera body (Cropped Body).

The next would be the lens that I wanted to have (even in my dreams hehe).


4. Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L II USM



5. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM



6. Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II USM



7. Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens



8. Canon TS-E 17mm f/4 L Tilt-Shift Lens



9. Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM Lens



10. Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM Lens


11. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS USM Macro Lens




This would be my Dream List for now. I'd probably add the reasons why these pretty soon. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...