Saturday, December 11

FHM Autograph Signing: Ellen Adarna

Ellen Adarna Revisited! XD

I got up early to make sure I would be able to get ahead with the rest of the FHM nation together with my friends. I left home at around 4:30pm hoping to be there within 45 minutes. But I was wrong. Traffic was really horrible so I rode a jeep going to Cubao and then I took a bus going to Ortigas. It took me almost an hour and thirty minutes before I got there. When I stepped inside Robinson's Galeria, my friend told me through text that the line was VERY VERY Long and they were at the Starbucks area already. At the fourth floor, I was surprised and shocked to find that the queue was indeed very long. It was probably the longest since the October 2009 signing of FHM covergirl Cristine Reyes. Good thing we were able to gather ourselves and waited until the event starts.

Once the autograph signing started, we took pictures of Ellen and ourselves as we waited for our turn to have our FHMs signed by Ellen herself. She looked like she never changed a bit as well as how she talks.

I had to cut our bonding session as I had to attend our Company's Christmas Party in Makati.

Pictures are again to follow. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...