Tuesday, December 7

Bumper to Bumper 6: My Last Car Show Attendance

For the year that is. XD

Last Saturday, After having problems getting at least 5 hours of sleep, I went to Bonifacio Global City to attend the last carshow for the year which is bumper to bumper 6. I recalled attending almost all bumper to bumper events except for last year since I got married on the same day of the event XD.

I got there at around 4:00pm and started to check the area where I would be able to concentrate my shooting at. I saw some of my friends there as they have already started shooting.








The cars were still the same throughout the car shows I've attended before but there were new models on sight which I had a chance to take photos of them.








I didn't stay much on the event since I have to report to work that night. Anyway, here are more pictures. XD









1 comment:

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...