Tuesday, December 7

A year here in Manila

I have only 16 hours before reporting back to work tonight at 10:00pm so I had to make this pretty quick. XD

Its been a year since the first time I stayed at Manila not as a student nor a visitor, but as a resident. My wife lived her entire life in Manila so instead of her moving to San Pedro, enjoying the laid-back, quiet, pollution-free environment, I moved to the fast-paced, people-filled, danger-prone city of Manila.

I never regretted my decision of moving here. In fact, even before we got married, we planned that I will be moving to the city to help her and her family somewhat make their lives more comfortable.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to stay for the next coupe of years here in Manila and experience more things as a full-blooded Manileno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...