Friday, November 5

The week that was (Oct 24 - 30)

Sunday: We left the place at around 1:30am since some of my friends were enjoying their conversation with their new friends in bikinis XD. We had our early breakfast at Chowking in Kalaw cor. Roxal Blvd before parting ways. I got home at around 3:00am and went to sleep right away. I got up at 6:30am then I went online for a while before getting myself ready to visit my folks in San Pedro. I kissed my wife goodbye for now but she insisted to go there with me so I had to wait for at least an hour before we could go. Traveling there was quite a breeze as we got there at 10:30am. My mom served us spaghetti for brunch which I gladly obliged. I don't know if there is someone out there who could better spaghetti than my mom but for now her spaghetti is the best I've ever eaten. Then I was able to take a nap in the afternoon and got myself recharged. We went back home at around 6:30pm and took us atleast two hours to get there. As soon as we go home, I did my laundry before going to bed to sleep.

Monday: Got up a bit early since I need to go online for a short time plus I had to watch WWE's Bragging Rights. Then I went online at around 11:00am to wait for 1:30pm (start of registration for Canon's Photo Marathon Manila Leg). All canon users were anticipating for that event that all of us can't wait for November 6 for the Manila Leg. I was supposed to go to BHS to register for their photography contest that I've read last October 17 but I decided to stay home since I'm feeling sleepy. It rained that night which made my the day much cooler.

Tuesday: I got up early again to go online for a while. Then I prepared myself to go to BHS to register for the photography contes. But going there was like hell for me. I had to wait for my turn to get in through the MRT and it took me at least 30 minutes of waiting to get inside the train. Once I got in, going to Makati was such a breeze. Then I took a bus going to BHS. Since I got there quite early, I just enjoyed the walk and looked for the place where I could register. Unfortunately, it won't be open until 2:00pm. and that time, I had to wait for 4 hours more to register. So I just left and went back home. I had a quick snack at Market Market before going back to Ayala. Then I took a bus to Ortigas to get something but I completely forgot once I got there. I passed by a traveling agency to check some itineraries for my possible trips in the future. I got home at around 12:30pm and went to bed to get some sleep. I've been doing this for the past 6-8 weeks and I'm still having difficulty adjusting to it 100%. I was able to get atleast 5-6 hours of sleep before reporting for office.

Wednesday: Work was much better since we were already 4 during the night shift (for now).I got home via the Ortigas-Legarda route. though I had my 20-peso taho, I still craved for something else. Hence, I had to take my pares meal at N. Domingo street before finally reaching home. Then when I got home, my wife requested a langgonisa meal with hot choco at Jollibee which I oblige. Then I went to be and was able to get some good sleep though the weather was quite warm during the afternoon.

Thursday: We've been playing PC games here since the phone is on day mode (US). Then by 5:00am, they transferred the phones back to us but we didn't encounter much calls during those times. After my 20-peso taho, I went to Jollibbe at Ortigas to have my breakfast. I tried to have two 39er meals for only 90 pesos with drinks included already. Then I went home to get some rest before attending Arra's despedida party. I went to Gateway at around 6:00pm to meet some of my friends so we could go to Shakey's in E. Rodgriguez Ave together. It was a short yet meaningful gathering of  friends as we just ate and share stories as well as take pictures. I arrived the office at around 11:00pm since I got stuck in traffic going to the office from Quezon City. Almost all of us were late but everything is all well and smooth.

Friday: Work was quite steady as we laughed all-night while listening to a radio station online.After our shift, I went home right away but had a quick breakfast at Jollibee in Ortigas before finally going home. It took me a while to get some sleep since the weather was quite warmer than usual. It took me a while before I got up and prepared for the day.

Saturday: Work was quite loaded as I was able to get 7 calls plus did some email requests. Then after my shift, I went home right away to get some sleep. I got up at around 2pm to go to SM Manila to deposit our savings plus paid our electric bill for the month of October. Then I grabbed some magazines since I had to complete my October set. Then I went back home to prepare to go to LAX at Pasay for the Premiere Vixens Victory Party

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...