Wednesday, November 3

One down. Eleven to go.

For my contract that is. XD

So far, I am getting very used to working at nights. I know there are a lot of advantages working at night but there are some disadvantages. Not being with my wife at night when she needs me the most is one. I didn't know there were time that my wife gets up in the middle of the night because she either feels hungry or she wants something that she cannot get during that time.

Even I am learning at a good pace, my wife is suffering from this and sometimes, I want to go home in the middle of the night to check on her if she is ok. But for now, we both have to endure this and at the end of the day, everything will be ok. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...