Monday, November 29

My November to-do list (Final Update)

As of November 29, here is the final update of what I have done so far this month.

1. Deposit 10,000php at our joint account. This should be 20,000 but I have to cut it in half. (Deposited 12,000 instead but might use some if emergency arise). And I've spent more than I could have saved =(
2. Renew my passport. (not yet done XD).
3. Settle my SSS contribution for the fourth quarter.(Gave my contribution to my mom).
4. Settle my Philhealth contribution for the forth quarter (if I can settle for 1 year, the better). (To be done this December)
5. Get another set of AA batteries for my flash (4 pcs).(Done last November 4)
6. Complete my men's magazine for November and get the rest of October as well (Got all of the October mags as well as FHM/Rogue November issue).
7. Update my photo information file more often.(On-going)
8. Buy a new headphone for my work PC. (Done last November 1)
9. Accompany my wife with her follow-up check-up at The Medical City. (Done last November 3)
10. Attend Canon Photo Marathon, Manila Leg on Nov 6. (Done. A separate blog will be created for this)
11. Attend the Manila Auto Salon on Nov. 20. (Done, Enjoyed a lot from the event XD)
12. Attend the Level-Up Live on Nov 7. (Wasn't able to attend due to fatigue).
13. Attend the FHM Autograph Signing. (Wasn't able to attend due to work XD).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...