Friday, October 22

Re-Learning Cisco

Current Mood: Awaken

While I'm waiting for my shift to end, I am currently listening to some topics about Cisco on Cisco Learning Network from my PC to refresh myself. Then, I recall doing this while I'm looking for a job for quite some time until I got one. But I almost completely forgot it. I mean, I haven't been in touch with my goal in landing a Cisco-related work since I got a job as an IT-Helpdesk. I know having a job helps my career and my family but I need to fulfill my goal of going to a Cisco professional.

Probably one of my resolutions for 2011 should start now. I have to do a knowledge-check if I am still capable of learning Cisco since there were changes made within the past few months and I need to step-up to keep-up with the latest trends. Competition will be tougher but I know I can still be at par with the rest of the world when it comes to Cisco experience.

I have a lot more to learn. Again! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...