Monday, September 20

Got that grip

Early this evening, I was able to get a Battery Grip for my camera courtesy from an online seller named koolkalangdude from a forum in the internet. I was supposed to buy the battery grip last July but since I didn't anticipate the high cost in purchasing an original Canon Battery. It took me a while before I decided to get the battery grip as soon as possible. Getting the original (Canon) was out of my options as its way expensive for me (for the time being that is XD) so I settled for the best third-party battery grip.

During those times, I was an active member of two known forums when it comes to photography. While most of them told me to get the original, some told me to be more practical since the main purpose of the battery grip is for the vertical shutter and holding two batteries at the same time. I was actually convinced of getting the Phottix BG for my camera and I was supposed to buy them from another seller, I was surprised to see some discrepancies in its cost. Hence, I had to look for alternatives. I've heard some reviews on Phottix Battery Grip for Canon. Most were good since it matches that of the original BG from Canon. I never regretted my decision to get the Phottix since aside from its more economical, the feel of it is like that of Canon's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...