Tuesday, August 24

The week that was (August 15-21)

Sunday: Got up a bit early to go online. I wanted to edit some pictures but my will power is weak.I went online in the afternoon to update my mafia and vamps before going back home.

Monday: Met our new team mate at helpdesk.Work was quite slow.

Tuesday: Since I slept late last night, my will to get up is quite week. I wanted to sleep all day but I have to work of course. XD. Had my new office PC as well as a new location of my workstation. At least I can work more efficiently (as well as play efficiently XD). 

Wednesday: Got up at 7:30am for the nth time. Then I prepared myself before going to work. I looked for an ATM since I had to buy some magazines I've missed for the past month. During my lunch, I went to Landmark to buy 5 magazines that cost me 1,200 pesos. Since my team mate won't be reporting for his 1-10pm shift, I worked for 3 more hours to cover the gap. Those 3 extra hours were quite boring so I played some music on my cellphone to kill time.

Thursday: Got up at 7:30am and prepared myself for work. It's also Quezon City day but my wife has to go to work. Work was quite steady and I was able to contribute a thing or two. I went to WTC to check out CAMPI (3rd PIMS) and took some snapshots before heading back to the office. But before I went back to the office, I went to Grow to give my answer whether or not I will renew my contract for one more year. After my shift, I went to SM Megamall to meet my wife there.We had dinner at Avenito Pizzeria before calling it a day.

Friday: Got up at around 7:30am and prepared myself to work. Before going to work, I went to Intramuros to have breakfast at Manang's Fried Chicken. Then I went to Harrison Plaza to meet my mom there before going to work. I to to the office a bit late. Work was quite steady as usual and I felt quite bored. We had our meeting with the IT Manager regarding our Team Building this coming Saturday.

Saturday: Got up early even if I slept at past 12mn. Probably its the excitement that I felt that's why I got almost sleepless. I got up at around 5am and prepared my self for out Team Building. After our team building, I went to Jollibee to buy pasalubong for my wife since she texted me that she was hungry. I went online for a couple of minutes before I called it a day and went to bed.

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uhm.... Please do leave a comment for suggestions and improvements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...